Friday, March 18, 2016

.Bumps In The Roads, Paths Taken To Greatness, Hard Knocks Schools On The West Coast.

Back on the street, back on my feet, goats and sheep, have a crew now, hands to hands, help for the others, acts of kindness. Faces in the mirror, faces to seas, faces to frogs, faces to snakes, tales to retell, over again. Classes to do, trips to hell and back, called a day at the beach, bumps in the road, left turns. .Bumps In The Roads, Paths Taken To Greatness, Hard Knocks Schools On The West Coast.

Another stranger to friend from craigslist, met in 2015, and the story ...I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it "Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it. I have no fucks left to give. I 've had so many people walk out of my life these past 6 months I have no fucks left to give. It's a free for all, here's a one way ticket.

No I've never cheated on anyone. SHAY can keep my name out of her fucking mouth. Feel free to screenshot and show her. I give no fucks. ✌️Yes, right after free fucks. Alas- am out of fucks to give. So, no. I went to the bar like this. I give no fucks, I do what I want! Plus, I got a free drink out of it. XD ."Be free, little one" I say as I lift up my hands. Out of my open hands flies a single fuck. That was it In Air, Prayers, Wishes, Dreams, Castles:

Dicks, Veterans Taken. Dances on the sands of time, light and hope to lead the way. Dances of hope, dances of new life, hands to hearts to share. "Naw girl, you want that Knigga, you can have him! Franky Froghats πŸ„πŸ˜Ž. Riding Waves, Blasts To Veterans.πŸ’₯πŸ˜ŽπŸŒŠπŸŒŠπŸ„, Back In Time....Dykes, Butches, Bitches In Heat. "SEEKING FRIENDS. COMPANIONSDelightfully Feisty ~ The Group. Debbie DeVietro Walsh Man your handsome.! Miguel Diaz U really in the local 40?? Mike Lee 420 connected and Coke wanna try? I'm in chino 562-447-3856 Miguel Diaz Iknow a Forman in the 40s that said hell get me in all I gotta do is siqn up he got connections Mike Lee Local 40 all day everyday kidd Miguel Diaz Nice bro! Fucking hard work but it's worth it the $ is there to be made I'm not perfect but I'll always be real!!!. History Not News Today. Balls Online. White Knights, dream dates, mothers pride, trips to the lands of dreams, awards given, good times. Love friends forever. A Dance in the Woods . 😍😍❤❤πŸ™πŸΌ✌️. You? Me? Us?The Fairy and the Frogs: Young Here ! I don't have to tell you his Name ! Robert 😎Robert Huerta‎: The Apache Spirit.


Fairy tales. Rachel Jarrot: Butch To Bitch In Heat,  Daddy's Lover Girl, Steven Jarrot 7608512267: Down Low, Pimps, Retards:Cheap Trick, Wigs Off $6000 Caps, Buffalo Girl: Works at TJX Companies:Rachel  Butch, Rachel Wigsoff, Rach Jarrot, fat girl, dream life over and done at the age of 12, laws of the land. California rules: states the rights and wrongs of childhood ends.  Forms of a bald buzzers to trade for the land shark?.Bumps In The Roads, Paths Taken To Greatness, Hard Knocks Schools On The West Coast.
Family and Friends Y'all have a blessed day. Coins to flip, love, lights, luck, cards on the tables, dreams in motions, gifts to share, wits, charms, and beauty within. Earth angels, angels in hosts, lights to shine, joy, peace and happiness, hands to hold. Glory dazes to come..Bumps In The Roads, Paths Taken To Greatness, Hard Knocks Schools On The West Coast. Black,White, Read, Veterans Housing Matters, Dicks, Dawgs, Donkeys, Monkeys In Packs To Dodge. You Have Strong Empathy: Those who have strong empathy for others are likely to have lived multiple past lives. This is a life skill crafter only by those with a lot of experience in the field. So it only makes sense that if you are high.Bumps In The Roads, Paths Taken To Greatness, Hard Knocks Schools On The West Coast.

.Bumps In The Roads, Paths Taken To Greatness, Hard Knocks Schools On The West Coast.Massai Cheis: Tarzan Girl. Our Eyes!Layers Of Views, Noses, Rites, Fairy Tales Recaps, Coins To Flip. Battles And Wars Won, Pages To Books, The Forgotten Warriors, Veterans With Skills, Tips And Tales Spins.Stories of sisters of color, men and leaders, tips and tales to share. Tarzan Girl. Our Eyes!Layers Of Views, Noses, Rites, Fairy Tales Recaps, Coins To Flip. Cows To call, horse and pony shows, dances with wolves, under the cherry moons. Games to play, coins to play, nuts and retards on the run. Lessons to learn, live and learn, pages to books, songs in the winds.Tarzan Girl. Our Eyes!Layers Of Views, Noses, Rites, Fairy Tales Recaps, Coins To Flip.

No comments:

Post a Comment