Saturday, November 24, 2018

Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈

Sailor-stars, new to me, never had the time to stop.Stores of Tips: Surfers, bankers, giants on land, boats to float, waves on the water. Pirates, Peter Pan, Captain Hook, faces in shadows, rites to stand, knights at home alone, retired, seasons and sedated, waves on the water. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈

Views in the mirror, views of the love, lights, lessons, dances in the streets. Waves to make, sons to shine, heads above the common, roads to travel, paths to cross, birds and bees, winds to wings.What the fuck, clowns, cows, crows, candy for eyes, words to mean, steps to take.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈



Ready for the Manners Series: πŸ™πŸΎπŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’”πŸ’™Dead Toasts: trips to hell, tales on darkness, trips to hell. Snakes and frogs, good times, dancing in the dark, walks in the park.Dazes Long: Reptiles Gone....Happy dazes, blue dazes, sunny and bright. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈



Happiness flies, with joy and peace often. High jumps to the sky for the falling pies, peace, love,  joy,  happiness,  friends,  family and foes. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Turn the lights on, after the sun sets, read a book,enjoy the views of the world outside.Anyone want to guess what color my hair is now πŸ˜…πŸ’œLionel Richie and Friends.



 Lyon to faces under the surfaces, bad seeds, in the hidden messages of Disney clowns Shows:Dazes Long: Reptiles Gone..Tales of lovers and haters, kings and queens, back in time, fairy tales told.πŸš— play or out πŸ“ž 😻πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Gifts of stories, gifts of hidden messengers, faces to chances, faces to change. Apples for snakes, an apple for teaches, stories told.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈

Talk to the hand, talker or writer, gifts to note, thanks. Patty Duke: Updates:
"Marriage commercial "...πŸš— play or out πŸ“ž πŸ˜»πŸš—…Happy to share, tips and tales, clowns to the left, poker players to the right, Steven and Sheri Jarrot, clowns to cum, party and play, call today.play or out πŸ“ž 😻..Happy dazes, blue dazes, sunny and bright. Happiness flies, with joy and peace often. Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈






High jumps to the sky for the falling pies, peace, love,  joy,  happiness,  friends,  family and foes. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•Turn the lights on, after the sun sets, read a book,enjoy the views of the world outside.Anyone want to guess what color my hair is now πŸ˜…πŸ’œLionel Richie and Friends.


Views in the mirror, views of the love, lights, lessons, dances in the streets. Waves to make, sons to shine, heads above the common, roads to travel, paths to cross, birds and bees, winds to wings.What the fuck, clowns, cows, crows, candy for eyes, words to mean, steps to take.Love me, Hate me., it really doesn't matter, but what does matter is that u can't ignore me...!! ☺ Traveller ⛺πŸƒ 😈I am Kickass😈




No comments:

Post a Comment